A MODERN FORENSIC SCIENCE EXPERIENCE!
July 29 – August 2, 2019
9am to 3pm daily
Forensic Camp is open to rising 6th – 8th grade students interested in forensics, archaeology and STEM EDUCATION.
The instructor, Dr. David Clark of Catholic University of America and NVCC will introduce:
• Keeping a Forensic Journal
• Learning from the human skeleton
• Identifying human bones
• How to determine the age of a skeleton
• Hands-on projects every day
• Cemetery Research
• Distinguishing human from animal bones
• King Richard III remains discovery….